Dear David, dear Javier, dear category fans,

Yippee! the technical patches required by the category code are making
their way into Sage, maybe even in 4.1.2. Then not much remains to be
done, so I am now dreaming of getting the full thing in 4.1.3 (or
whatever the next Sage version will be)!

For this, I need you! I have split the remaining categories to be
reviewed between both of you: essentially the trivial new ones to
Javier, and the larger preexisting ones to David.  But anyone else,
please feel free to hop in!

        http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/wiki/CategoriesCategoriesReview

It would be great if we could at least get rid of all the trivial ones
very shortly.

Note: I have just updated the category patches to include some of your
previous comments. In particular, I finally did the renaming
direct_sum -> cartesian_product as we had discussed. All test pass
with 4.1.1. I am now in the process of rebasing for 4.1.2.

You can `sage -combinat update`, or just browse the code directly from:

        http://combinat.sagemath.org/hgwebdir.cgi/code/file/tip/sage/categories,