On Jan 1, 10:23 am, VictorMiller <victorsmil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One might also want to supplement the above to allow different colors,
> etc.
>
> What do people think of this?
>
> Victor

Kevin Clark and I, both of us undergraduates at UW, are working on a
joint project to improve the graph theory features.  Over the next few
months we'll be looking through books and papers on graph drawing, and
implementing the best algorithm we can find (or perhaps come up with
on our own), but adding fully interactive graph drawing and the sort
of "syntax highlighting"-type features you mentioned are definitely on
our agenda as well.

 - Kazuo