> Done and reposted.

I thought the docstring needed a bit of revision to reflect the
changes, so I added a patch to the queue called trac_7729_doc.patch.

I posted trac_7729_iwahori-hecke-algebra.2.patch to the server.
If you qfold trac_7729_doc.patch you will get identical to this
patch. I did not qfold so you can see what I did.

Who can review the patch? I am not sure whether Nicolas is
allowed since he made revisions. (I would be happy if you
want to add your name to the copyright notice.)

Dan