In trac #8442 I posted a patch that makes a new tutorial called "Lie
Methods and Related Combinatorics in Sage."

It covers techniques for working with Lie groups, particularly
representations, but also Weyl groups (Bruhat order, etc), Iwahori
Hecke algebras and Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials. A feature is that it
explains how to use Iwahori Hecke algebras to compute intertwining
operators for induced representations of p-adic groups.

There should be a chapter on crystals, but this isn't written yet.

I would be happy to get feedback. Also if anyone wants to write
anything that should go in here.

Dan