Dear Sage/Sage-Combinat devs,

Paul Zimmerman is coordinating the writeup of an open source French
introductory book on computational mathematics, in Sage, targeting
students from high school to graduate, as well as researchers. A first
version should be online in July or so. The current authors are:

    Alexandre Casamayou, Guillaume Connan, Thierry Dumont, Laurent
    Fousse, François Maltey, Matthias Meulien, Marc Mezzarobba,
    Clément Pernet, Nicolas M. Thiéry, Paul Zimmermann

I am in charge of the combinatorics chapter, a draft of which you will
find there:

http://wiki.sagemath.org/combinat?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=sagebook-combinat.pdf

Comments, suggestions for additions, or even better contributions, are
most welcome! I actually overloaded myself by taking up this task, I'd
be happy to share authorship of this chapter for future editions.

For the moment, don't worry so much about typos, layout, and such;
this is a draft, and there will be an internal review. It is more
about the content. This particularly concerns words and such for
which the chapter is essentially blank.

In the long run, the plan is to have this chapter translated in
English, and integrated into Sage's documentation as a thematic
tutorial. The translation will require more work than I can put in
reasonably soon. Help would be most appreciated!

Volunteers? Jason Bandlow? Rob Beezer? Someone else?

Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nthi...@users.sf.net>