We should definitely include talking about iterators, since they are
very useful for enumeration purposes and the audience will be
interested in that. I know that we will talk about it, but, in my
opinion, it would be good to show many examples of iterators over
various structures and maybe even make the audience try to create one.
What do you think ? Is it reasonable to use some time for that ?

Alex