On 1/22/11 1:58 PM, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 04:40:23PM +0100, Florent hivert wrote:
They all have a trivial reject.

For the record: add_demo_how_to_contribute--foldme--sl.patch I had
already folded on my machine; so the problem is closed. Also, in the
mean time, Nicolas B. removed free_commutative_monoid-nb.patch

Are you sure this is fixed? I still get the following reject with sage-4.6.1:

patching file sage/combinat/all.py
Hunk #1 succeeded at 109 with fuzz 2 (offset 4 lines).
patching file setup.py
Hunk #1 succeeded at 906 with fuzz 1 (offset 107 lines).
applying trac_8593_lehmer_code_schubert_step_2-nb.patch
applying
trac_6629_abstract_ring_of_multivariate_polynomials_with_several_bases_vp.patch
applying sage-demos-and-tutorials-nt.patch
unable to find 'sage/libs/semigroupe/tutorial.py' for patching
sage/libs/semigroupe/tutorial.py.rej
patch failed, unable to continue (try -v)
sage/libs/semigroupe/tutorial.py: No such file or directory
patch failed, rejects left in working dir
errors during apply, please fix and refresh sage-demos-and-tutorials-nt.patch
Abort

Tom is trying to push some changes and cannot due to this (perhaps he should
just put
his patch higher in the queue).

Cheers,

Anne