Nicolas, could you have a look why #10723 does not apply to sage-4.6.2?
For me with sage-4.6.1 everything applies and works.

Thanks,

Anne

On 2/3/11 5:38 PM, Daniel Bump wrote:

Anne wrote:

The new patch now depends on #10723 which is available on the sage-combinat
server.

The patch for #10723 does not apply cleanly to sage-4.6.2.alpha3.

I took the patch from the combinat queue, but since it would be
good to get #10632 merged in sage, I'm asking whether #10723
can be applied to the latest version.

The patch does not apply but looking at the single rejected hunk,
we can try to proceed by adding

             'edge_options': (),

somewhere around line 507 of graph_latex.py and refreshing the patch.

Then things sort of work to the extent that Anne's patch can be
tried out. However color_by_label doesn't seem to work. For example,
Nicolas suggested:

sage: K = KirillovReshetikhinCrystal(['A',3,1], 1,1)
sage: G = K.digraph()
sage: G.set_latex_options(color_by_label = {0:"black", 1:"red", 2:"blue",
3:"green"})
sage: view(G, pdflatex=True, tightpage=True)

This doesn't seem to work.

Dan