Hi Dan,

I have just been through your #7922 patches, and put a reviewers patch
in the Sage-Combinat queue:

        trac_7922-review-nt.patch

Altogether it looks good. I did a few changes, and also added a series
of comments and suggestions. Please check them out, and decide which
ones you want to implement now, later, or never :-) Feel free to ask
for details!

To avoid confusion, the little patch with just the change on the hash
function for CombinatorialFreeModule is now called
trac_7922-hash-nt.patch. It apparently triggers a couple changes in
the output (term ordering). I haven't updated those doctests yet,
since we have not decided if this change should go in 7922 or in a
later patch.

PS: our internet at home is broken, so I might be subresponsive ...