Hello Christian,

first, thanks a lot for your hard job on many interesting topics. This
is certainly a useful thing to have clusters here.

I would have a suggestion, but I have not checked whether you have
already done that : define the fan associated with the cluster
complex. I am not really sure that the current setting for fans in
Sage is stable and developed enough, but it would give nice examples
of fans and toric varieties.

Best,

Frederic