On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:06:30AM +0100, Viviane Pons wrote:
> I created a patch :
>
> trac_10995-fixing_getitem_on_ambient_space-vp.patch
>
> under the "Root System and crystals"
>
> and added the fix, I changed my trac to "need review".

Thanks, this sounds good!

Please remove the space at the end of line 168 or so, insert a space
just before "Value out of ...". I am a tiny bit hesitant about the
test, since it requires to create the range, and compare i-1 to all
its elements. One possibly would want instead a test on the type, and
comparisons ...<= i <= ... However since in practice the range is
small, that might not be a concern. Alternatively, you may want to
use:

   assert i-1 in self.basis().keys()

Do a quick benchmark with timeit, choose the option you prefer, upload
your patch on trac, and as soon as the buildbot goes to green, I'll
set a positive review.