On 6/22/11 8:44 AM, len...@albany.edu wrote:

Yes, I think the alcove path model is less complex to implement;
Brant Jones implemented it for classical types. As far as I remember
a student of Cristian Lenart was thinking of generalizing this to
affine types at the Sage Days in Toronto last year. Cristian, can you
confirm this?

Yes, my student was starting to implement this motivated by a problem we
were working on, but then we decided to switch to a different problem. So
all that is right now implemented in Sage are highest weight affine
crystals of type A for fundamental weights. But if there is interest,
perhaps it would not be too hard for my student to implement something a
little more general.

Yes, it might indeed be nice to have this in more generality! So if Arthur is
up for it,
let us know!

Best,

Anne