I actually started a project like this a while back.  I made a catalog
which accepts generators and mappings, and constructs mappings between
objects types you've connected.  It does some plotting, too.

One weird thing about it is that I use the labels from Richard
Stanley's catalog of objects.

balanced parentheses
dyck paths
coin stacks
noncrossing matchings
permutations avoiding 231, 132, 312, 213
noncrossing partitions
nonnesting matchings
binary trees

http://sagenb.org/home/pub/4609/