Christian, this is far from standard.  It's fairly discombobulated
scratch work.  The objects aren't even classes.

If you look for the cell that starts out:

CatCat = CatalanCatalog()
CatCat.add_type('c','binary tree',...

and execute that, then things should work better for you.  The
relevant cells are marked #auto, but apparently there's a bug in that,
too.