i would be interested. I had it in mind to focus on the recursive structure
of the Catalan objects( objects that can be counted via catalan numbers).

 C_{n+1} = \sum_{i=0}^{n}C_{n-i}C_{i}

when defining a new catalan object we would just need to specify the
recursive structure. This way we might not have to deal with specific
bijections....but that was just my initial idea...i dont know :)