Helloooooooooooooooo !!!

> That's arguable indeed. However I introduced this feature last year
> only, whereas the poset library is four years old. So making this the
> default would break backward compatibility.

I like to break backward compatibility. It makes the user feel like
the software is still being developped !

> Beside, with a facade
> poset, you can't do x<y for x and y two elements of your poset, and
> that's a feature many expect.

Definitely O_o;;;;

> Taken from ``Poset?'':

Aahahahaah. Perfectly right ! Of course I just looked at the INPUT
section, did not find any entry for "facade", and began to complain
immediately :-)

> By the way, please have a look at the comment in ``Poset?'' about
> DiGraph, int's and Integer's (just below the above piece of
> documentation)

       Warning: "DiGraph" is used to construct the poset, and the vertices of a
         "DiGraph" are converted to plain Python "int"'s if they are
         "Integer"'s:

Oh, yeah.... I got used to that. Of course you have to cast them
sometimes, but in exchange the dictionaries are a bit less of a hassle
as their keys are ints. Is that a problem on your side ?

Of course there will be no peace in the graph-theoretical hell until
we have a way to write methods without paying for label that play no
part in them O_o;;;

Nathann