Hi Andrew,

I reinstated the queue to its previous sane state. This means that your
patches are not there anymore. At this point, you want to reinstall
the sage-combinat patches anew, and then reimport your patches. If you
don't have a copy under hand, you can grab them from the dead branch:

        http://combinat.sagemath.org/patches/file/da02b569f34b

To reimport them, you can then do from the sage-combinat directory:

    sage -hg qimport <where you saved your patches>/...-am.patch
    sage -hg qpush

And then follow the usual update/commit/push cycle.

I am a bit puzzled about what went wrong. Everything should be back to
normal now, so it's no big deal, but let's investigate a bit to learn
from it and see if we need to update the instructions on the wiki, or
if it was just a one-time issue. A couple questions:

- What version of Sage are/were you using?
- When did you last update the sage-combinat queue before merging?
- Do you have by any chances a trace of the messages from mercurial?

Thanks!