Hi!

I'd like to draw your attention to
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/sage-devel/Ue5g73lN4KQ
The topic is: How to represent groups in Sage.

We would like to have an abstract group that is able to provide us with
different realisations of itself (permutation presentation, faithful linear
representation, generators and relations, ...) and transitions between
realisations.

Thus, it seems to me that this is an ideal application of parents with
multiple realisations. Nicolas, perhaps you can comment on the sage-devel
thread?

Cheers,
Simon