Hi Jason,

What is the status of your patch #9265? It is not marked as needing review
and I'd actually assumed it was already merged into the tree.

My partition tuple and tableau tuple patch heavily depend on, and are
modelled on, your patch. So if it is ready for review I volunteer.

Hmm, I just searched for Jason on the net and it seems that he may have
left mathematics. Given this, does any one know the status of this patch?

Andrew