Dear Dan and Christian,

I  have rebased 9265 so that it applies on 5.1 but I haven't uploaded it as
I wanted to rename it and make sure that I don't clobber anything else in
the 5.1 or 5.2 queues. The main problem is that even though the queue
applies on 5.2 sage does not run due -- so far -- to incorrect deprecation
imports (because of the change there). I am half way through guarding the
offending patches but I have to rush to collect my daughter from school. I
won't be able to get back to this until later tonight.

Andrew