On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 07:01:37AM -0700, Andrew Mathas wrote:
>    Am I right in thinking that FiniteSets() and InfiniteSets() have not yet
>    been implemented? It seems that FinitenumeratedSets() and
>    InfinitenumeratedSets() do both exist.

They are, but only in
trac_10963-more_functorial_constructions-nt.patch. It is in the queue
and I am right now in the process of finalizing it. It still will take
a few days.

>    Btw, Nicolas, I had a quick look at trac #12955 but it wasn't
>    clear to me what had been done and what was left.

The moving of the methods is done. However this breaks quite a few
things elsewhere in Sage, and they need to be fixed. Mostly it's about
parents that haven't yet been put in the FiniteSets /
FiniteEnumeratedSets categories appropriately.