On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 11:41:47AM +0200, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
>     sage: Sym.h()                           # should this be complete?
>     Sym on the homogeneous basis

Hugh agrees with me (and Alain!) that "homogeneous" should be changed
to "complete". Other opinions?

He also suggests that it should be "Sym in the ... basis". What do
other native speakers think? It should be a shorthand for "Sym, with
elements expressed by expanding them in/on the ... basis".

If we switch to "in", we probably should fix that as well for NCSF/...

Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nthi...@users.sf.net>