I want to weigh in on the choice of homogeneous/complete/homogeneous
complete.
I posted some comments on the trac server.

> Hugh agrees with me (and Alain!) that "homogeneous" should be changed
> to "complete". Other opinions?
I am truly afraid of what Alain has to say about this subject.
He is very likely to suggest calling it the S basis. :)

I think that given that it typically abbreviated 'h' that it would be a bad
idea to banish the word 'homogeneous' from its name.  I think that
references generally refer to it as the complete homogeneous basis
or the homogeneous basis or the complete basis.

-Mike