These indeed are the marks or labels in Kac' tables Aff1 and Aff2. We can
do the following:

sage: ct = CartanType(['E',6,2])sage:
L=RootSystem(ct).weight_lattice(extended=True)
sage: a = ct.a(); sum(a[i]*L.simple_root(i) for i in L.index_set())
delta

This produces delta for every Cartan Type except ['A', 2n, 2] aka ['BC', n,
2]. In
that case, it produces 2*delta.