This is an interesting proposal. Would the user (of the Z_poly_t)
have control over what underlying representation is chosen? How would
it decide? Would there be automatic coercions from one type to
another doing arithmetic? Would this slow the process to getting
FLINT "ready to go"?

Also, would NTL then be a build requirement for FLINT? Would that
make FLINT into a C++ package? Or is this something on top of both?

- Robert