Just a technical note: Mod 2 matrices are not the natural way to think
about adjacency matrices (I learned this the hard way) - the entry is
actually better thought of as the number of paths of length one from
one vertex to another. That way taking nth powers of the matrices
counts the number of n-paths from one vertex to another.

Let's not try to reduce NP-complete to polynomial in this thread... ;)

Sorry, my point is an emphatic ++1 for including DLX in Sage.

-- Robert M