I think that "technical discussion" refers to "discussion about a technical
detail".

However, this PR introduces a new kind of file,
`all__sagemath_categories.py`, into (almost?) *every* subdirectory of src.
Thus, it seems to me that this affects almost all developers - after all
these files have to be maintained once they are there.  I doubt that there
are many people who understand the specification of these files.

For example, I see that PowerSeriesRing is imported, but
LazyPowerSeriesRing is not.  I don't understand the difference.

I admit that I didn't see these files before.  On the version on my
computer, they are (with very few exceptions) only in the top level.  I
thought that they were about the distribution packages, because that's
what's mentioned in the top lines.

Apart from that, there are rumours that some people are blocked by
Matthias, I don't know whether they can read his pull requests.

Martin