On Apr 10, 4:29 am, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
dortmund.de> wrote:

> It is *341* MB vs. *601* MB,
that's really huge.

> Well, I prefer not to use self extracting executables either,...
Well, I don't see a problem in using a self extracting 7z archive. A
note on the download site with short instructions and a link to
7zip.org should help everybody. It's really bad to have users unable
to handle compressed archives, because they will have problems with
the vmware system, too. Therefore we need to include good instructions
on the website.
(I'll try to cover these issues in my current design for the next
website)