mabshoff wrote:
> Hello folks
>
> here we go with 3.0.alpha5. So, that happened to 3.0.alpha4? It was
> never announced in public since it was a snapshot I initially
> considered
> potentially unstable, but that didn't happen. We have closed a total
> of *221* tickets so far. This alpha should build and doctest without
> any significant problems [famous last words]. All the mysterious
> segfaults at exit should be fixed. Besides numerous fixes to padics

On Fedora 7, 32 bits:
All tests passed!
Total time for all tests: 4850.4 seconds
grep: /home/jaap/downloads/sage-3.0.alpha5/tmp/test-dsage.log: No such file or
directory
Please see /home/jaap/downloads/sage-3.0.alpha5/tmp/test.log for the complete
log from this test.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sage-3.0.alpha5]$

Jaap