On Apr 17, 6:04 pm, Kate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Michael,

Hi Kate,

> Adding #include <climits>  to
>     givaro-3.2.10.rc3.p0/src/src/kernel/gmp++/gmp++.h
> worked.

Ok, I will patch Givaro And LinBox then to do so. IIRC I already
patched that in LinBox for gcc 4.3 once, but maybe I am mixing things
up. It is interesting to note that with gcc 4.3 on Arch Linux x86-64 I
do not need that extra header.

> I also have had to add
>   #include <cstring>
> to libfplll-2.1.6-20071129.p2/src/src/main.cpp.

Yep, that was an oversight and is fixed in alpha6. Thanks for the
suggested fix nonetheless.

> Now it has failed in clisp-2.41.p13 with
>      [1]  + Suspended (tty input)         make >& zzz1.4

Mhh, can you remove the extra redirection in spkg-install and try
again. I think that the issues that required us not using tee was an
only on OSX and has actually been fixed in our clisp.spkg. The problem
might be something simple and header related, but with clisp I always
expect the worst :(. There is some odd "cannot create file/directory"
issue that I have never been able to reproduce locally, but other than
that I am not aware of anything that goes wrong there.

> Kate

<SNIP>

Cheers,

Michael