> I tried plasTex on 3-4 separate occasions.  I so wish it actually worked.
> It only works on trivial examples, and falls apart on anything nontrivial
> at all, in all my experience.   latex2html is vastly more robust than that.
> I wish this weren't the case.
>
> William

William challenged me to try to build my most recent research paper with
plastex:
 - first, it choked on the listings package (which is a bummer)
 - second, it didn't like line breaks in $  $ (I don't know those are valid
LaTeX)
- then it worked:

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/malb/plastex-algebraicdifferentialcryptanalysis

Next stop: Sage Reference manual. It didn't find the custom macros and a bunch
of packages but it kinda worked:

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/malb/plastex-sage-ref

and it looks prettier than latex2html IMHO but it would need a fair amount of
work since some stuff is getting mixed up.

Martin

--
name: Martin Albrecht
_pgp: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8EF0DC99