On Jun 18, 2:02 am, Dan Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 at 10:05AM +0200, Philippe Saade wrote:
> > So, can some of you visithttp://www.sagemath.frand tell me if you
> > see something wrong ?
>
> I visited it, poked around, did some downloading, and it all seems to
> work fine. It was a bit slow, but I'm connecting from Korea and
> everything has been slow today. I blame the rainy season. :)
>
> Looks good!

Yep, I pulled some dmg from Seattle and the download speed was around
60 kb/s, but that is no real surprise. Overall I did not see anything
that was broken. And rsync is not going to put a large load on
sage.math, so you should start rsyncing daily, soo :)

> (Someday I hope to get a Korea/Asia mirror going, but until the Windows
> port is working, it will be very hard to get anyone in Korea interested
> in Sage...)

Would we get a whole bunch of users only or also some developers in
your opinion?

> Dan

Cheers,

Michael