Hello:

It has come to my attention that SAGE does not have a units-conversion
program component (maybe it has; if it does, please show me).  I
recommend adding the GPLed unit conversion program called ConvertAll
(http://www.convertall.bellz.org/)  I believe it is written with
Python, so integration of it into SAGE should not be too difficult.

It seems that SAGE is also missing a geometry sketchpad component.  It
would be nice to add the GPLed 2D/3D geometry sketchpad program known
as Geogebra (http://www.geogebra.org).

Finally, there is a very good graphing program known as K3DSurf
(http://k3dsurf.sourceforge.net/) that makes very good 3D/4D/5D graph
models.  Please consider adding this program into SAGE as well.

Thanks for hearing my suggestions,
Please reply,
-q10