On Aug 26, 2008, at 1:55 AM, William Stein wrote:

Do complain if you can't. Also, let meknow if you have trouble installing pynac -- it's very new (1 day old!) so installation might not "just work" yet
on all Sage-supported platforms.

-- William

I managed to install pynac fine on my Macbook following your
instructions. All the examples from your initial post worked and
the last two subs examples. Now, I just need to try it for my
problem, but I've got to work up some examples to test against
since all the ones I currently have require far more supporting
code.

Thanks,

Tim.