I prefer Google Docs, since I don't know the wiki code very well.

I think, the most logical approach is to enumerate most of the notebook
functionality, as well as notebook-related bugs that are open or have been
closed in recent versions, and only then compile a testing checklist. I will
give it a lot more thought when I get home.

Igor