On Aug 27, 2:23 pm, "Igor Tolkov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I prefer Google Docs, since I don't know the wiki code very well.
>
> I think, the most logical approach is to enumerate most of the notebook
> functionality, as well as notebook-related bugs that are open or have been
> closed in recent versions, and only then compile a testing checklist. I will
> give it a lot more thought when I get home.
>
> Igor

*Every* functionality offered by the notebook (as well as interact)
should be tested via Selenium and new features to the notebook should
only be added when they are accomplished by a Selenium test case.

We have learned this lesson over and over again: If we do not
automatically test functionality we will have regressions. We created
the pickle jar for that and now we will do Selenium based notebook
testing and hopefully the next project is verification of the plotting
output. There is no other way to make Sage better than to extend the
automated testing being run when merging patch.

Cheers,

Michael