mabshoff wrote:

> On Aug 28, 9:18 am, Jaap Spies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Jaap,
>
> I guess sailing season this year is coming to an end :)

Not yet! I'll go on until the end of October. BUt there have been some problems
:-(
The engine broke down. For four weeks I'm waiting for the instalation of
a new engine. We were lucky on the 17th of July. Two weeks later the troubles
started near Greetsiel (Germany).

The last weeks I traveled daily to Delfzijl to work on my ship.
Next week I'll continue my trip, I hope.

>> On Fedora 9, 32 bits:

>> The following tests failed:
>
> I assume:
>
>>         sage -t  devel/sage/sage/functions/piecewise.py
>
> timeout
>
>>         sage -t  devel/sage/sage/matrix/matrix_mod2_dense.pyx
>
> known hashing problem
>
>>         sage -t  devel/sage/sage/plot/plot.py
>>         sage -t  devel/sage/sage/calculus/calculus.py
>
> timeout and timeout.
>
>>         sage -t  devel/sage/sage/stats/hmm/chmm.pyx
>>         sage -t  devel/sage/sage/stats/hmm/hmm.pyx
>
> Known problems, but can you post the output at #3978

Sure.

>> Total time for all tests: 8708.8 seconds
>> Please see /home/jaap/downloads/sage-3.1.2.alpha1/tmp/test.log for the
>> complete log from this test.
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] sage-3.1.2.alpha1]$
>>
>> Jaap

Cheers,