Hi,

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Ray Kiddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello -
>
> I have done some browser app testing stuff recently. People keep
> pointing me to Selenium, but for some reason, it seems harder to set
> up than it could be.

Yeah, Selenium has seemed to take a bit of tweaking to get it up and
running.  But, after it is, it's quite nice.

> How are you all launching/managing/tracking the tests you are running?
> Do you have a walk-through on setting up and running the harness? I
> may want to suggest other things, but I can look at what you have or
> are doing now and track that first.

I have an initial version of a notebook test suite using Selenium at
http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mhansen/sage_selenium/.  The file
of interest is test_notebook.py.  It could still use some polishing.
Note that every test starts clean with a brand new notebook.

--Mike