On Sep 14, 2008, at 2:58 PM, mabshoff wrote:
> On Sep 14, 12:52 pm, Justin Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
>> Following John's observation, I'll follow the Mercurial approach (I'm
>> not sure it makes any difference, but I might as well use the tools
>> available).
>
> :) - The diff is also inverse and collides in quite a lot of places
> against the final 3.1.2 (or what will become it shortly):

I've replaced it with a "good patch" using Mercurial (how quickly one
forgets)...

I certainly would not apply this against a 3.1.2 base; I will look at
the new code and provide an update soon.  I'm in travel mode now
(Northern Michigan, heading to Denver, and back home next weekend),
but I should have some free time to tackle this.

> And the diff is not even unified, so it certainly is old school :)

That makes it my kind of diff :-}

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large, Director
Institute for the Enhancement of the Director's Income