Can I ask a question about cygwin? When I download it and install the
current/or latest, it sometimes does not install some properties. In
example, sometimes I have to look for another repository and install them
again, or sometimes the installations do not cover some programs, or even
the installed programs do not work. Do you know a reliable repository that
will install all the packages?Regards
AAP