2008/9/20 mhampton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I'm not sure I understand what you think is wrong; the output you are
> describing looks ok to me.  The polyhedron is a square, 2-
> dimensional.  It has four 1-dimensional faces,
> and .facial_incidences() is listing the indices of those faces
> followed by the indices of the vertices contained in each face.

That's what I thought was wrong.  I though it should have one 2D face
with the four vertices rather that four 1D faces.  But if you tell me
this is right, I trust you.

> Are you writing triangularization code for arbitrary dimensions or
> just for 3d?  I realized that although I was mainly using it for
> rendering, other people are interested in triangularizations for other
> reasons and in other dimensions.

The way I wrote it, it should work for any dimension.  It doesn't
actually look at the points themselves, only at their adjacency (with
vertex_adjacencies())