On Sep 23, 3:07 pm, "William Stein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<SNIP>

> > You can give the interface an optional log parameter. But I don't have
> > a patch at the moment, give me a while if you still have problems.
>
> This is slightly OT, but Michael would you like it to so that
> one could more easily turn on logging of the interfaces?
> If so, what would be your dream interface?  Setting an
> environment variable?  What would happen?

Yeah, I think it would greatly help if users could send an env
variable that dumps the pexpect communication to a file. Currently I
have to debug some Singular vs. pexpect problems on Solaris, but I
guess with mhansen's help I will finally learn how to fix those
issues. But for random users out there a magic switch that gives us
logs and helps us hunt down "random" problems would be a great thing
IMHO.

> William

Cheers,

Michael