Hi Elliott,

>From the page

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/elliottd/calctut/review.html

here are some typos and suggestions:

[1]  Under the section "Transformations", I think one of the dot
points should be rewritten as follows:

"displaced vertically upward by a units"
---> "displaced vertically by _b_ units"

because the function in question is y = m * f(n*(x - a)) + b.
Depending on whether b < 0, b > 0, or b = 0, we have a vertical shift
downward, upward, or no vertical shift at all, respectively.

[2]  You might want to rewrite the snippet

"which is also equivalent to two hundred seventy degrees."
---> "which is also equivalent to two hundred and seventy degrees."

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen

Web: http://nguyenminh2.googlepages.com