> I'm interested in seeing this happen, and am willing to help somewhat.
> I speak and read Italian, but I haven't had much experience writing
> it. Yet.
>
> Do you have a timeline? I know others that would be interested in
> seeing this happen too.

Hi Franco,
Thanks for your interest in translating Sage in italian. I don't have
a timeline yet, but the tutorial isn't so long and I believe it can be
totally translated in a couple month (I will take it easy...I've my
graduation in this period :P).

Here there is a list of the .rst to be tanslated:
tour.rst
tour_rings.rst
tour_polynomial.rst
tour_plotting.rst
tour_numtheory.rst
tour_linalg.rst
tour_help.rst
tour_groups.rst
tour_assignment.rst
tour_algebra.rst
tour_advanced.rst
programming.rst
introduction.rst          ------> done - to be reviewed
interfaces.rst
interactive_shell.rst
index.rst
distributed.rst
conf.py
bibliography.rst
appendix.rst
afterword.rst

I believe that a good way to proceed is that everyone chooses a file
to translate, translate it and finally submits it for revision. I was
wondering if we can open a page where we can discuss about translation
and post translated file.

> You can find more information on the Wikipedia page:
>
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReStructuredText

Thanks for the link.
Ciao ciao

Cristian