Looks good!

a few minor details:

on pages 2 and 3, what do the "# not tested" mean?  do they need to be
there?

on page 5, "colling the plot method" should be "calling the plot method"

on page 6, "one should never plots" should be "one should never plot"

on page 8, "chooses when to uses" should be "chooses when to use"

on page 9, "archimedian" should be "archimedean" (may be a matter of taste)

on page 11, "play a central roll" should be "play a central role"

on page 14, "Tate's algorithm over numbers" should be "Tate's algorithm over
number fields"

on page 19, "implemenation" should be "implementation"

on page 26, there are some spaces missing on the second-to-last line of the
quotation; also "same compuation" should be "same computation"

on page 28, "It's main" should be "Its main"; also "the worlds" should be
"the world's"

on pages 28 and 29, are the "# random output" needed?

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Ghitza -- Lecturer in Mathematics -- The University of Melbourne --
Australia -- http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/~aghitza/