Hello,

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Martin Rubey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As far as I know, Mike Hansen ported Ralf Hemmecke's lazy power series, too,
> python.  They are not "exposed", however.

In Sage 3.1.4, LazyPowerSeriesRing is exported to the global
namespace.  You can find the source here:
http://www.sagemath.org/hg/sage-main/file/3859ace86968/sage/combinat/species/series.py.
 One of the nice things about (and primary motivations behind) Ralf's
code is to allow for recursively defined series by keeping track of a
lower bound on the order of all series wherever possible.

--Mike