Hi,

I skimmed the crypto tutorial and liked it.  I really wish we
had a bunch of domain-specific tutorials gathered together
and included in a single book or directory with Sage,
and on the website.  I wrote one recently for algebraic
number fields.   These tutorials would mostly -- like yours
and mine -- assume the reader is new to Sage.

+1

William

--
William Stein