On Wednesday 05 November 2008, Ronan Paixão wrote:
> Em Ter, 2008-11-04 às 17:44 -0800, William Stein escreveu:
> > On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Ronan Paixão <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > There are no talks from 2008. Somewhere there should be instructions on
> > > how to get files there (who to send to). I noticed there have been
> > > quite some talks around since I started watching this list.
> >
> > It would likely be better to start a page on wiki.sagemath.org.
> > Could you do so?    Then Harald Schilly (sagemath.org webmaster)
> > could add a prominent link to that page.
>
> You mean on how to get files there or a page to aggregate the talks?
> Because I, as a newbie to sage, don't know how to get files to be served
> in sagemath.org.

Hi there,

go to http://wiki.sagemath.org and open an account (I think the link is in the
northwest corner). Then you can start a new wiki page and upload the talks as
attachment (there is online help in case you never worked with a wiki
before).

I would suggest to have a table with the following entries:
- date
- title
- place (institution)
- author