This line (third paragraph) needs to be changed:

You accept and agree to the following terms and conditions for Your
present and future Contributions submitted to Google. Except for the
license granted herein to Google and recipients of software
distributed by Google, You reserve all right, title, and interest in
and to Your Contributions.