On Feb 20, 8:22 am, mark mcclure <mcmcc...@unca.edu> wrote:
> On Feb 20, 9:18 am, mabshoff <mabsh...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 20, 6:08 am, mark mcclure <mcmcc...@unca.edu> wrote:
> > I screwed up, please try again. The problem is that I created a tar.gz
> > instead of a tar.bzip2.
>
> I had a feeling it was something like this.

Well, it happens ;)

> I had a class this morning and have only just started the build.
> It is running now and I can tell you that it has definitely made it
> past this specific problem.

Ok, this is a positive review from you in my eyes for this problem and
we can merge the spkg. I will ask someone else to take another look,
but I can assure you I did a very clean checkin :)

>  It should still take a couple of hours
> to complete.  I'll report back when I've got the finished product.

Cool, let me know if anything else blows up for you. I would assume
3.3.rc3 is out before your build finishes.

> Mark

Cheers,

Michael